Miles Recruitments North Wiltshire based client is now seeking to appoint a confident and articulate Legal Secretary to their team, to provide accurate administrative support and secretarial services.
The firm are very busy, and at a time of growth this is a great opportunity to join this friendly and professional organization.
Your role will be to provide administrative duties relating to transactions and secretarial requirements including but not limited to:
- Managing Fee Earner’s diary
- Preparing files for billing
- Screening incoming calls
- Typing of correspondence, photocopying, filing sending faxes and opening new files.
- Sorting and prioritising mail, emails and messages
- Dealing with client’s matters where appropriate
- Supporting in all areas of work where appropriate
Being familiar with the basic requirements of the Solicitors Accounts Rules which affect the receipt and
payment into the bank of cheques and the accounting of client’s monies would be advantageous.
For your application to pass the short listing process, you must have proven experience of already holding a Legal Secretarial position, or at the very least a role with very similar responsibilities held.
A law degree would be useful, but not essential.
Excellent and polished communication skills, both orally and written are paramount.
Working experience of IT skills including Microsoft packages are also essential.
£20,000 - £26,000 DOE
North Wiltshire - Permanent Contract