Our professional and Swindon based client has a requirement for an experienced, confident and articulate Legal Secretary to join their team, to provide accurate Legal administrative support and Legal secretarial services. Due to their fantastic reputation with the services they deliver, this firm are thriving and in demand, and at a time of significant growth this is a great opportunity to join this organisation.
Your role will be to provide legal administrative duties relating to transactions and secretarial requirements including but not limited to:
- Managing Fee Earner’s diary
- Preparing files for billing
- Screening incoming calls
- Typing of correspondence, photocopying, filing sending faxes and opening new files.
- Sorting and prioritising mail, emails and messages
- Dealing with client’s matters where appropriate
- Supporting in all areas of work where appropriate
It is essential that you already have some legal secretarial experience and are familiar with the basic requirements of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
A law degree would be useful, however not prerequisite.
Professional and polished communication skills, both orally and written are paramount, as is a high attention attention to detail.
You must also be highly IT literate and have experience of handling multiple tasks and sensitive information.
In return you will be well remunerated by an excellent firm where you can settle long term.
Swindon - Permanent Contract