We are seeking an experienced Parts Advisor/Controller/Manager with excellent organisational skill, great customer service and the ability to support others.
Responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for driving revenue through parts sales and ensuring stock levels
reflect the business objectives.
• Managing relationships with our suppliers.
• Execute parts processes, guidelines and polices consistently i.e. ordering, receiving,
inventory, selling, return and marketing.
• Maintains good discipline and organisation of the parts department ensuring everything is
organised, clean and safe.
• Ensure all parts warranty claims and return claims within the required timeframe to receive
maximum credits allowed.
• Supporting customers as required.
• Must have good experience and knowledge of advising and selling spares and maintenance
To be considered:
• Must be technically minded
• Be fully computer literate - Email, Word, Excel
• Have an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Be able to take orders, process orders on automated systems and ensure accurate dispatch
• Be able to own and resolve complaints
£30,000 - £40,000
Wiltshire - Permanent Contract