We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our well-established client.
This business are part of larger group, and are very busy with exciting plans for the future. They are offering someone an exciting opportunity to be involved in supporting further growth and market share in their specialised sector.
The position sits within a small but vital function within the business, where you will be given the full opportunity to make a difference, whilst reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for;
• Receiving incoming enquiries about their products
• Lead generation from a variety of sources and sales channels
• Maintaining, up-dating and improving our CRM system
• Updating customer details
• Creating and executing marketing campaigns that align with company strategy
• Social media updates across multiple platforms
• Customer liaison
• Attending occasional customer visits
• Sales administration
The role will involve lots of group and inter-departmental liaison, so we are looking for someone who can think on their feet with strong communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders and fully support the Sales Manager.
You must have excellent IT skills and preferably have CRM experience.
A technical aptitude/ background would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Mon – Thursday with a slightly earlier finish on Fridays. and the salary on offer for this role is up to £25K p/a.
£20,000 to £25,000 p/a
Chippenham - Permanent Contract