We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join a fabulous hotel set in beautiful countryside. You will help prepare amazing dishes and there will be lots to do but lots of fun.
As Junior Sous Chef you will:
• Ensure smooth running of the kitchen operation at all times
• Understanding of and implementation of sound stock control
• Good communication skills within the kitchen and with other departments.
• To be guest focused at all times and show willingness to be flexible to fit in with business/and event requirements.
• Assist the Head Chef in menu writing, planning and be proactive in assessing current industry trends and initiatives for your section
• Make sure the standard of food and service are executed to the highest standard at all times
• Ordering of stock as necessary in conjunction with the Head Chef
• Controlling food wastage and shrinkage
• Maintain the highest levels of food hygiene and health and safety at all times.
• Support and monitor training and development of new staff in kitchen
• Carry out any reasonable request by the Head chef or general manager
Please call Miles Recruitment on 01249 653898 for more information.
Chippenham - Permanent Contract