We have an exciting opportunity for a Venues Assistant in the Devizes area, where you will be able to deliver the highest standard of customer service and efficiency that you are already use to.
Our client is a very well-established organisation and they are secure.
As Venues Assistant you will:
• Assist with all operational aspects of the hiring of the venue
• Prepare and clean the buildings, equipment and property for daily use
• Carry out routine maintenance and report any problems
• Adhere to all relevant health and safety legislation
• Be responsible for security of the venue when on duty
To succeed in this post, you will have:
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Knowledge and experience of cleaning routines
• Experience in function and events management is preferable
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Sound knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
• Ability to use initiative while working unsupervised
• A can-do attitude and an energetic approach to your job
You will enjoy a great place to work and a varied role with exposure to all sorts of venues and events.
For more information and to discuss the full job description and your suitability for the position, please get in touch.
up to £21,000 p/a
Devizes - Permanent Contract