A superb career opportunity has arisen with our North Wilshire based client, located within 10 miles of Chippenham, for an Accountant who is project accounting biased/ or has been exposed to management accounting to join them as Project Accountant.
This is a permanent role with this Small to Medium, privately owned business who operate in an interesting sector, and you will work remotely with only one day a week in the office. They are a local business, with an excellent reputation in their niche field and have a family feel about them.
The role of Project Accountant is a newly created opportunity within this impressive business due to organic growth. They are set for more growth year on year.
This position will suit, an Accountant, be that Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant, who has a good understanding of debits and credits, budgets and forecasting, and analysis. An idea of costs and pricing would be beneficial.
Without doubt you will be someone who has used Excel on a daily basis and has an eye for the detail and spotting queries to raise with stakeholders and to discuss.
As Project Accountant, you will be reporting to the Finance Director and the main remit of this role will be:
• Supporting Managers develop project cost models and drafting purchase orders
• Create Project cost control spreadsheets
• Setting up timesheets for projects
• Monitoring project activity
• Validating timesheet entries against plan
• Preparing monthly project financial reports
• Drafting end of project financial reports for approval
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be AAT qualified or undertaking their final stages of AAT.
• Have Excellent Excel skills
• Have good analytical skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Have an understanding of project management processes
We are exclusively partnered with our client to secure them the right individual in terms of culture, attitude, and experience so if you can demonstrate you have what it takes to be their new Project Accountant, please do apply now. Interviews will be taking place asap.
up to £30k p/a DOE
Within 10 miles of Chippenham - Permanent Contract