We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with a unique skills set gained from Military Service in a technical or engineering leadership role to join our client based near Chippenham as a Resourcing Manager.
Our client's business is highly successful in their niche sector, and you will play an integral part in the next chapter of their company development.
The business itself has strong foundations already, proven to be pandemic proof and has experienced growth year on year, with more to come.
As Resourcing Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
• Work with Business Managers and HR to develop and identify resource needs and development requirements of the business.
• Represent the business and bid for roles
• Proactively liaise with potential consultants through events and platforms
• Build strong relationships with all those in the business for future resourcing requirements
• Support Heads with continuous professional development (CPD)
• Liaise with Office Manager to maintain accuracy of Talent Tool
• Recognise Consultants’ career and professional development to help inform future tasks and opportunities
• Support Business activities as required
As well as holding APM or PRINCE 2, to succeed you will also need to have:
• Military Service in a technical or engineering leadership role
• Previous experience as a military staff officer
• Commercial maturity – this role is heavily consultative. It requires the ability to communicate on behalf of the business with both consultants and key clients.
• Proven understanding of HR and recruitment law.
• Experienced of planning and adapting plans as situations change
• A proven track record of creative problem solving and developing innovative solutions under pressure of time
• Ability to work closely with a team in a matrix management organisation offering strong management and leadership skills
• A customer and service mindset; understand what good customer service feels like.
• Communicate effectively at all levels anticipating information needs of the company and the customer.
• Confident and outgoing and builds relationships with ease
• Willingness to learn new skills and develop their business acumen
You will be competitively remunerated, and the role includes remote home working 4 days per week with 1 day in the office per week.
For more information and to discuss the job description, please get in touch.
within 10 miles of Chippenham - Permanent Contract