We are delighted to be recruiting for our Swindon based client who have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst.
As Data Analyst you will play a key role in providing detailed analysis and monthly reporting to the Management Team of this well established and technical and company and your main responsibilities will be to:
• Proactively maintain the Sales Price files
• Deliver a range of reports providing key data and with full analysis
• Identify and recommend new ways of reporting
• Be the first point of contact within the business
• Produce ad-hoc Management Information to support decision making across the business
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and deliver results to deadlines
• Will work effectively in a team and in cross functional teams to achieve shared objectives
• Will have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Must have experience of evaluating processes and delivering outcomes
• Strong excels skill are prerequisite
• Must have previous reporting/ analyst experience
• A natural affinity with numbers and data is highly sort after for this post
If this sounds like a position you would like to hear more about, please do get in touch.
The position comes with a remuneration up to and around £32,000 p/a dependent on experience.
up to and around £32,000 p/a DOE
Swindon - Permanent Contract