We are currently supporting a successful client that operate in a niche market to appoint their new Credit Controller.
As Credit Controller you will be working in the finance department, reporting into the Credit Manager and play a huge part in this friendly and efficient team.
This is a varied role, and you will be liaising with all departments to ensure queries are dealt with promptly and key responsibilities will be:
• Checking customer’s credit ratings
• Setting up New Accounts
• Maintaining existing Customer files
• Collecting all debts and customers payments
• Sending out monthly Customer Statements
• Chasing overdue Invoices by telephone, email, and letter within agreed timescale
• Providing the customer with account reconciliations
• Identifying changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert a bad debt
• Ensuring good relations and communication with all members of the team, internally and externally
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to Customer Accounts
To succeed in this role, you must be an excellent communicator who can use their own initiative to meet deadlines and targets.
You will have proven experience in Credit Control already, and ideally will have used Excel to an intermediate level.
If you have the required skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply now.
Swindon - Permanent Contract