Our leading North Wiltshire based client are seeking a part-time permanent, Legal Secretary to join their Litigation Department.
The firm are very busy with multiple office’s, and this is a great opportunity to join them.
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing comprehensive secretarial support functions and will demonstrate experience of working as a legal secretary in current or previous positions.
• Supporting with all administrative duties relating to client cases and secretarial responsibilities.
• Preparing materials such as correspondence, processing bills, screening calls and general forms.
• Liaising with clients and providing a friendly efficient service
• Prepare straightforward legal documents
• Supporting the department with postal duties, reception cover and other ad hoc requests as required
• Ideally you will have Legal Secretarial experience with a Litigation team already
• It is essential you are highly organised with a confident telephone manner
• Thrive working in a team environment with a customer service focus
• Excellent administrative experience
• Great attention to detail
• Have proficient IT skills including all Microsoft packages
• Be able to produce a high standard of work when under pressure
The company are offering a salary of £25,000 full time equivalent p/a DOE and hours (to be agreed).
If you would like to hear more about this exciting role, please call Miles Recruitment.
up to £26,000 p/a
Devizes - Permanent Contract