We have a great opportunity for a bookkeeper to join a highly successful and busy firm, for either their Trowbridge or Swindon located offices.
Our client can accommodate full time hours or part time hours (with a minimum of 25 hours required).
The successful candidate will undertake bookkeeping, VAT and management accounting for a range of clients, and you will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met.
• Preparing management accounts
• Processing and manage clients’ payments
• Completing VAT returns
• Visiting clients’ sites to support bookkeeping and management accounts
• Assisting with training for accounts packages with staff and clients
• Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
To succeed in this post AAT is desirable but not essential with at least 2 year’s bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns experience.
As well as the above skills required, this role will suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, and an appreciation for providing excellent customer service to clients.
If you would like more information, please get in touch or simply apply now.
c .£25k p/a
Trowbridge - Permanent Contract