We are delighted to be partnered again with a very well-established London organisation who are now on a new and exciting trajectory.
This company exude energy and passion, and have established a North Wiltshire based team and offices locally. They now need to add to this growing division with a further two experienced and proven Customer Service and Complaints Specialists.
The role provides essential customer care and you will be at the forefront representing the business on all incoming calls.
You will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, obtain customer feedback and seek solutions via your knowledge as it grows and from the internal company network.
The main duties of being a Customer Service Specialist are to:
* Promptly respond and action customer queries by telephone (volume incoming calls)
* Become a product specialist in all areas; technical, complaints and compliance
* Maintain continuous records to ensure the customer journey is recorded
* Ensure compliance guidelines are adhered to
* Monitor and evaluate risk where applicable
To be successful you:
* Must be experienced and comfortable with handling volume incoming calls
* Will consistently deliver high standards of customer service to existing and potential customers
* Will demonstrate exceptional skills when dealing with customer issues and complaints
* Must have excellent IT skills
* Must have the ability to work as part of a team, and also independently
* Will have sound judgement and excellent problem-solving skills.
In this position you will be office based 3 days per work and 2 days home working (you have the option to be office based everyday if you prefer). Training will be provided on the products, services and business goals, and a laptop and phone will be provided.
As well as a decent salary of just over £28,275 p/a, you will be added to the company bonus scheme, Pension matched up to 10%, private medical insurance, life assurance and critical illness cover.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for proven and credible customer service specialists to join an impressive organisation as they go on the next part of their journey.
This position is exclusive to Miles Recruitment Ltd.
£28,275 plus up to 20% bonus & hybrid working
North Wiltshire - Permanent Contract