Miles Recruitment are supporting a highly reputable organisation in the local area to secure a temporary administrator, to take on a key position for around 8 to 12 weeks.
The company are interesting in what they do, are secure and are very well established, and are part of wider International Group. The people are lovely, supportive and thrive in our clients business, and they have an extremely low attrition rate as their employees tend to stay long term.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out administrative tasks on their ERP system
- Assisting with haulage requests
- Working closely with the projects department members to support with general administrative activities
- Producing Purchase Orders
- Taking minutes during meetings as and when required
What you need to have:
- Ideally ERP experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of taking minutes would be beneficial
- Advantageous but not essential would be experience of project
administration and purchase order processing
Ideally our client would like someone who can work 4 days a week 9.00 am - 2.30 pm, however they can be flexible around who is available.
You do need to be available to start asap and the role may have capacity to go on longer than 8-12 weeks too.
Our client is easy to get to and there is on site car parking, a decent hourly rate and a great place to work.
Please get in touch now.
££ Dependent on experience
Chippenham - Temporary Contract