Miles Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for our long standing and repeat client to appoint them an experienced and knowledgeable Health and Safety Supervisor.
They are a very well-established business in their niche sector and financially secure, and we are proud to support them every time they engage us to recruit them, as genuinely offer a friendly and welcoming environment to all of our candidates that joined them over the years and to date.
As Health and Safety Supervisor in this newly created position in a fast growing and highly reputable business, you will have experience within the construction industry and your duties will include;
• Review and update existing Health and Safety procedures, policies and monitor going forward.
• Deliver TBT’s and RA’s
• Keep the senior management up to speed with new Health and Safety procedures e.g. Welding Ventilation
• Promote and police good standards of Health and Safety within the workshop and sites (including site visits)
• Proactively using the Building Safety Group membership
• Accident investigation and procedure implementation
• Assist with accreditations, Health and Safety audits / inspections
• Deliver relevant RAMS requested by clients for works (welding, repair etc)
• Keep training matrix up to date
Your role will require occasional travel to various sites and this could be anywhere in the UK and your new employer are ideally looking for someone who can commit to around 30 hours per week. There is flexibility with the hours and days and could also be part home and office based.
Salary will be in the region of £30,000 - £35,000 p/a, however, we will not rule out anyone suitable who may exceed this salary level stated. If you have the experience and can commit, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
£30,000 to £40,000 p/a
Devizes - Permanent Contract