We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Coordinator on a hybrid working model of 1-2 days at HQ, the rest working remotely.
The company are highly driven, professional, secure and manage niche projects with an emphasis across the engineering and technical space.
The purpose of your role is to be responsible for a range of day-to-day activities to support the delivery of the project’s objectives.
As Project Support Coordinator you will enable the smooth running of the project by supporting the Project Manager/ Head of PMO with administration duties and you will undertake day to day project controls activities to support the delivery of their projects.
• Creating work breakdown structures, schedules and cost estimates
• Establish and maintain project controls
• Monitor the projects spends and contribute to the compilation of budgets and the development of business/ change requests
• Interrogating and informing the project manager of movements from current to forecast and between forecasts
• Ensuring validity of progress by examining schedule underpinning metrics
• Managing assigned risks and work with risk managers and escalate as appropriate
• Preparing performance reports, presenting statistics and researching new information
• Managing and controlling all project documentation
You will have experience in the following:
• Supporting major projects
• Working within a project controls/ PMO environment
• Demonstrable experience of budget management, cost control and progress reporting
• Understanding of Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
• Good knowledge of working with Primavera P6 aligning schedules with costs
• Understanding of risk management
• Collation and analysis of project reports
• Previous experience of organising and providing support to project meetings
• Demonstrable experience of management and control of project documentation ensuring version control
• You must bring to the table one of the following qualifications: APM PFQ, APM (PMQ), APMG Project Controls or PRINCE 2
You will need to already hold SC, or be able to pass SC quickly, and in return you will join a hard-working company with the Leadership Team and wider business all driving to the same goals. Whilst they play hard, they do enjoy company socials too.
You will be well remunerated of around £30k p/a (room for negotiation for the right experience), 25 days holiday, pension, and will be included in the company profit share scheme which hasn't been less than 10% yet!
c.£30,000 p/a DOE, profit share and hybrid working
Chippenham - Permanent Contract