We are looking for a number of people to take on the role of Removal Porters on a temporary basis, to join our client who is a well-known UK and international removal firm.
The work is varied and ranges from removal to removal, so no two days will be the same keeping you on your toes.
• Will be to ensure the removal day runs smoothly and as stress free as possible for the clients and your responsibilities will be to:
• You will handle wrapping and packing customers furniture and entire homes up which will include fragile household items.
• Lift heavy household furniture and objects, carefully handling them and packing safely into the removal trucks and vans.
• Transport the customers belongings and household to the required destination and unload safely to the desired rooms.
• You must have a good level of customer service, be polite and courteous to the customers at all times.
• You will be comfortable and fit to be able to handle lifting heavy furniture and goods.
• You must be flexible and able to start at different start times, as removal times change from client to client, with early starts on occasions.
• You will be a great team player, with a good sense of humour and someone who will take pride in handling a customer’s house move carefully and safely.
• Experience of this type of work would be beneficial but not essential.
Things you need to know:
• Travel can involve going all over the UK as a passenger with the designator driver on each move (their sister company handles the International assignments).
• This role is physically demanding and will require a good level of fitness.
• Must have own transport to get to the Removal Firms Headquarters.
Calne - Temporary Contract