We have a great opportunity for all you up and coming project managers out there, to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers in their niche space. They supply throughout the country and ship internationally.
Working within a team and individually, you will be communicating with your colleagues, managing projects and helping the team to reach a high standard of production and some responsibilities in which the role includes but aren't limited to are;
- Manage projects with full budget control and responsibility
- Evaluate site conditions, prepare plans, and liaise with clients on detail and approvals.
- Ensure the processes within your control adhere to Quality Management and H&S.
- Communicate to key department/staff the status of the project and their responsibility.
- Prepare plans considering Health & Safety aspects, site specific requirements and cost effectiveness.
Experience within manufacturing and working on projects already will help you prosper and aid you to manage multiple projects and communicate with internal and external connections.
The role also offers a good benefits scheme with opportunities for personal development and the salary is negotiable with dependent on experience.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Westbury - Permanent Contract