A brilliant new opportunity to join a trusted and established company as a Production Planning Manager. You will be based in the workshop, leading the workshop function and employees. You will work closely with the sales and design teams.
Some essential skills you will need to have to excel as a production manager include:
- First hand experience of engineering production methods
- Engineering management/ supervisory experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise - especially under pressure
- Good communicational skills
- Good IT skills
As Production Manager, some of the main responsibilities you will have to carry out include:
- Effectively manage, develop and lead the production team
- Attend sales/production meetings to gain information on current demands and new orders/planning
- Planning to meet customer needs.
-Effective inter-departmental liaison, particularly with sales and buying.
- Ensure accurate Bills of Material
- Ensure quality standards are maintained (ISO:9000, ISO:14000)
Our client is offering a negotiable salary
Calne - Permanent Contract