We are delighted to be working with our client who are looking for a Commis Chef to join their team.
This Commis Chef role is an exciting one and is suitable for a passionate Commis Chef who enjoys providing guests with an exceptional experience.
The main responsibilities and duties as Commis Chef:
• Producing consistently great food, in a timely manner and to a high standard.
• To always ensure the highest level of food safety and cleanliness of your workplace
• To adhere to health & safety training, policies and procedures
• Be able to work as apart of a team or on your own initiative
• Previous experience in a food production role and have basic cookery skills
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Eye for detail
• Team player
• Have own transport
The Commis Chef position being offered is full time and a permanent role.
£10 - £10.50 p/h
Axbridge - Permanent Contract