Miles Recruitment is working with a long lasting and well renowned legal client in the Wiltshire area. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Private Client Secretary to join a dynamic legal team.
In this position as a Private Client Secretary, you will be at the forefront of the company, liaising with clients and colleagues alike.
Some key responsibilities and accountabilities included in the Secretary role are:
- Making appointments and assisting with queries
- Assisting other members of the Private Client support team and liaising and assisting other members of staff as appropriate
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage
- Liaising with Accounts Department to obtain cheques, print-outs etc., as necessary
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence the fee earner
To excel in this role, you will need to be a good communicator with good telephone manner. Additionally, it would be beneficial if you had these skills:
- Fast and accurate with IT systems
- Good presentation of letters and documents
- Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries and other contacts
The salary our client is offering is negotiable and will be disclosed to you at a further stage in the application.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (May have slight variation)
Holidays: 28 days additional to public holidays
Negotiable depending on experience
Malmesbury - Permanent Contract