We have a great opportunity for you to join a well established and respected company with branches throughout Wiltshire as a Private Client Secretary.
In this position of Private Client Secretary, you will be at the forefront of the company, liaising with clients and colleagues alike.
Some key responsibilities and accountabilities included in the Secretary role are:
- Making appointments and assisting with queries
- Assisting other members of the Private Client support team and liaising and assisting other members of staff as appropriate
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage
- Liaising with Accounts Department to obtain cheques, print-outs etc., as necessary
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence the fee earner
To excel in this role, you will need to be a good communicator with good telephone manner. Additionally, it would be beneficial if you had these skills:
- Fast and accurate with IT systems
- Good presentation of letters and documents
- Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries and other contacts
The salary our client is offering is negotiable and will be disclosed to you at a further stage in the application.
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday: 28 days in addition to public holidays
Warminster - Permanent Contract