Are you ready to take the next step in your career as an Operations Manager at a well esteemed and respected hotel and restaurant in the Chippenham area?
You will be overseeing and directing all aspects of the operations at the Hotel under the general guidance of the General Manager and within the limits of established policies and procedures
Further responsibilities in this Hotel Operations Manager role will include:
• Lead and develop direct reports, setting clear and measurable objectives. Ensure that objectives are delivered in line with the business strategy and objectives of the hotel and Exclusive.
• Optimise opportunities to drive revenues & exceed budgeted sales and profit targets.
• Delivers and drives the standards expected of the hotel, monitoring and creating happiness across the Hotel and developing a customer care culture that generates loyalty and repeat business.
• Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
• You will be responsible for all hotel operations on a day to day basis
What the client is looking for in an Operations Manager:
• Experience of working at a senior level, managing other departmental heads in a quality, luxury hotel.
• Previous experience of running operational food and beverage departments with quality and attention to detail.
• Understanding of front of house systems and procedures.
• Demonstrates ability to be able to control payroll, liquor GP and operational expenses, maximising the use of resources available.
• Flexibility to work different shift patterns – hours as required/weekends.
You will be offered a competitive salary, discussed further at a later date.
On top of that, there are many benefits provided within the Operations Manager role such as:
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Discounted rooms, food and beverages across all related venues and properties
Castle Combe - Permanent Contract