We have been presented with a great opportunity for someone with telemarketing experience to join a leading company in their sector as a Telemarketing Agent.
As a Telemarketing Agent, you will be supporting the sale & marketing team, with specific focus on managing the companies inbound leads. Additionally, you will be focusing on supporting the business on driving to create new appointment, through new targeted customer acquisition.
Some other main responsibilities you will carry out as Telemarketing Agent can include:
• Work directly with the Sales and marketing division across the UK
• Support the marketing department on campaigns and event awareness
• Help support customers nationally with product and service awareness
• Conduct outbound call campaigns, to secure sales appointments
• Manage all tele, web & email sales traffic
• Utilise CRM systems to accurately report activity
• Support the wider sales team with direct call activity to build wider connections within organisations
Some skills and experience which the client is looking for in a candidate:
• Strong Background in management and manipulation of marketing data
• An analytical approach to marketing data
• Previous experience CRM / Salesforce administration
• Efficient and organised
• Strong communicator
• IT aware and comfortable with Microsoft Office - Excel mainly
Our client is offering £25,000 - £30,000 p/a, offering the chance to hybrid working. On top of this, other benefits are provided.
£25,000 - £30,000
Malmesbury - Permanent Contract