Are you a Family Law Solicitor/ Paralegal looking to take your skills to a new practice for a change of environment?
We are supporting our client to appoint a Family Law Solicitor to their practice.
Within this Family Solicitor/ Paralegal role, excellent communication skills is desired with the ability to work well both in a team and independently. Additionally, being IT confident with an eye for detail can assist you with liaising with fellow colleagues and clients.
Some of your main responsibilities and duties you will undertake will include:
- Negotiate contracts and other legal documents
- Analyse and input legal data
- Write first document drafts, such as contracts etc.
- Complete official documentation. such as reports
- Carry out some administration duties
To thrive in this role you will need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
- The ability to manage a caseload independently and prioritise tasks effectively
- Attention to detail and strong drafting skills for legal documents
- Professionalism, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining client confidentiality
Our client is looking for someone with demonstrable and proven relevant experience, preferably in family law.
Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Holiday: 28 Days in addition to public holidays
Negotiable depending on experience
Chippenham - Permanent Contract