We have a brilliant opportunity for an eager Sous Chef to join a dynamic and thriving establishment, offering fresh flavours and joining an ambitious team, excelling in their area of expertise, resulting in holding many awards.
In this Sous Chef position, you will have many duties to carry out, for example:
- Always ensure the smooth running of the kitchen operations
- Understanding of and implementation of sound stock control
- To be guest focused at all times and show willingness to be flexible to fit in with business/and event requirements.
- Assist the Head Chef in menu writing, planning and be proactive in assessing current industry trends and initiatives for your section
- Make sure the standard of food and service are always executed to the highest of standards
As Sous Chef, you will be working in a high paced environment in which you will need to use your previous experience and knowledge to thrive. Additionally, you will need to be a good communicator and have a fine eye for detail.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £38,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Location: Nr Chippenham
30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
Further bonuses include but not restricted to are: Discounts on food, beverages and rooms, free gym access and free meals on duty.
£38,000 - £40,000
Chippenham - Permanent Contract