We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Tax Accountant to join our client as a Tax Manager. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You can be based in any of our client’s offices in either Swindon, Trowbridge or Bath.
• Consultancy work to include some compliance for a range of clients
• Manage advisory assignments
• Support Tax Managers, Directors and Partners with feedback
• Develop internal links between all tax functions
• Support team members with development
To succeed in this post you must be ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent qualified with experience of providing tax advisory in corporate and/ or private tax.
They offer a good benefits package including;
• Flexible working - the opportunity to work remotely
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance - 4 x gross annual salary
• Permanent Health Insurance Scheme
• Social committee and local events programme
• Volunteering programme (paid time off)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Well Being Programme
• Free eye tests
• Option to purchase additional holiday
• Access to a huge range of retailer discounts via our benefits platform
• A great culture
If you would like more information please do get in touch
£45,000 to £55,000
Swindon - Permanent Contract