Our established and growing client is looking for an expert that can take on the role of Specialist Void Property Assessor and to be based in the Birmingham to Manchester regions.
The successful candidate will work closely with the account management team attending properties, construction sites and access and recommend security, compliance, and maintenance solutions.
This is a field-based role travelling to multiple sites where required.
You will also need to be reactive at short notice, on occasions, so organisational skills are key.
It is an exciting role for someone who thrives on being out on the road and enjoys visiting different locations with a broad remit of responsibilities including:
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Assessing security requirements and recommending solutions
• Identifying risks relating to criminal activity
• Working with Commercial and Residential Properties
• Conducting Site Security audits which are scheduled and unscheduled
• Managing and attending eviction possessions
• Assisting with maintenance site visits
• Proactively working with customers to assess and comply with insurance requirements
• Working with New Sales Team to identify new opportunities
• Assisting with Account Management team to review and assess property security assessments
• Able to demonstrate effective communication skills including integrity and empathy
• Sound organisational and prioritising skills
• Technical knowledge of small building works desirable
• Understand installations and requirements
• Confidence when communicating with trades and sub-contractors
• Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills
• Must have a full Driving License
For more information about this role or to simply apply, please get in touch asap.
£35,000 p/a + Hybrid company car
Midlands / Northern England - Permanent Contract