Our well-established and growth client based near Chippenham are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant who is looking for a challenge and to pursue a career in accountancy.
Your role will be broad, working with a team of genuinely friendly people and you will be exposed to most areas of accounting which will compliment your recent studies.
You can expect to be involved in:
• Preparation of monthly bookkeeping for mixed range of clients
• Posting of month-end accounting journals
• Leading on the running and submission of payroll for clients
• VAT production and filing
• Aiding with training and consultancy advice
• Supporting with production of monthly management reports
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts and support clear supporting schedules
• Contributing to the ongoing growth and development of the team
Ultimately you will build strong relationships with both internal peers and clients and become a trusted advisor to a portfolio of clients.
To secure this position ideally you will be able to show the following skills and attributes:
• Hold AAT qualification and/ or be part ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
• Have experience of working within a management or financial account team
• Possess sound excel skills
• Have strong attention to detail with financial processes
• Be experienced in financial administrative skills including a good understanding of debits and credits
• Have confidence in suggesting efficient solutions for tasks
• Bring evidence of a technical aptitude and the ability to add value to succeed within a growing team
This company pride themselves in their high level of customer service provided to their clients, through their values, they work hard but have fun too and are located in a beautiful location with on site car parking.
Please apply now to secure this amazing opportunity.
£20,000 to £25,000 p/a
Near Chippenham - Permanent Contract