Miles Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a client we have worked with for many years. The organisation has experienced considerable growth over the years and are prominent employer in the area.
Our client now requires someone with an eye for the detail to join them as a Customer Service Administrator.
The role is broad, varied, and interesting one so you will never be bored. Responsibility and duties will include:
• Processing quotes
• Processing orders including obtaining export documentation DSP83, ECA’s and EUU
• Organising contract reviews where appropriate
• Raising picking tickets for the warehouse
• Processing lead times requests
• Processing freight quote requests
• Processing special price requests and follow up on RFCs
• Customer Service support for key orders through to shipment
• Raising purchase orders
• Raising returns in
• Liaising with Marketing, Product Management and Certifications Department
• Attending daily Customer Service Dashboard Meeting
• Chasing up outstanding invoices for payment
• Chasing proof of delivery for Customer Shipments
• Customer Service Emails
• Service Centre orders and order support
• Letters of Credit
As well as great administration and customer service skills, you must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint comfortably.
Working knowledge of Sage X3 will be highly advantageous to your application.
Languages are desirable and being fluent in either French/ German or Spanish will set you head and shoulders above the rest.
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business, where you will have a position you can thrive in and will also be cross trained to work as a team and support each other and to cover absences and holidays.
The successful candidate who secures this role will get a salary of around £25,000 p/a dependant on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pensions, and other benefits.
On site car parking is available
within 10 miles of Chippenham - Permanent Contract