We have an exciting opportunity for a Bar and Lounge Manager to join the food and drink team for our client in the stunning Wiltshire countryside.
As Bar Manager, you will be a natural leader with a hands-on-approach to lead and support staff as well as train and inspire the team.
About the role:
- Oversee the staff and operations of the bar by making sure it's clean, functioning efficiently and inviting for guests
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served
- Ensure the bar is well-stocked and operating smoothly
- Proven experience in a management role
- Great product knowledge around cocktails, wines and spirits
- Afternoon tea experience is desirable
- Good personal presentation
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Exceptional communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business with the ability to motivate your colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent personal presentation with a warm and welcoming personality.
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a strong eye for detail
Please call Miles Recruitment for more information about this role
£25,000 + Service charge
Malmesbury - Permanent Contract