We need you!
You will undertake production activities with one our impressive clients who manufacture and supply to an interesting array of customers.
To thrive in this post on an on going temporary basis you will ned to have the following personal attributes and skills:
• MIG Welding qualification/ experience
• Mechanical aptitude
• An enthusiastic and ‘’can do’’ attitude
• Good numeric/literacy skills
• Able to work on own initiative and under instructions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Working well in a team with a flexible approach to others and the role
• Ability to be punctual to set time frames and deadlines.
• Manual handling - Drills, Saws etc.
In order to ensure you are able to meet the business requirements, training will be given in line with business objectives.
Your working hours will be Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5.15pm and Fridays will be 8:30 - 1:30pm, so you can get your weekend started early.
Your hourly rate is dependent on experience and skills.
The position is offered on an ongoing temporary basis.
£20,000 - £25,000
Westbury - Temporary Contract