We are looking for an experienced care co-ordinator in the Wiltshire area. This is a brilliant opportunity has been provided by a trusted and welcoming domiciliary care company.
You will be providing for a wide range of clients, therefore will need to have experience in supporting and caring for all ages and stages of illness/ recovery. You will need to have good time management and be competent at taking leadership. Some more responsibilities in which you will take up, include:
• Planning day to day rotas for carers, re-planning work schedules to cover sickness or emergencies.
• Writing and updating care plans and maintaining client information on our digital software systems.
• Liaising with clients, their families and other related contacts as required to support the needs of our service users.
• Domiciliary care work as and when required by the business; this may include evenings, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas, and New Year.
• Covering the “on-call” phone service – this duty is currently one evening per week and weekends on a rota basis with other office staff (days off in lieu are given).
• Other required tasks on an ad-hoc basis in support of the business, our services users, and your colleagues.
You will need to have the NVQ Level 3/Diploma in Health & Social Care qualification and ideally have had experience using CarePlanner or a similar system. Due to the nature of the business, it is essential that you have a full clean driving licence and your own car. This is to cater to the potential needs of the clients and business on a daily basis.
They offer a competitive remuneration package, depending on experience. Additionally, training can be provided and there are opportunities for personal development.
Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
Chippenham - Permanent Contract