A trusted client of ours is looking for a new Woodshop Supervisor to join them, wanting to continue their position as one of the leading companies in their niche sector.
To excel as a Woodshop supervisor in this business, you will need to have some previous training/ experience in supervisor management or wood machining/ joinery. Additionally, having good communication skills as well as the ability to work well in a team is a necessity.
Some desirable experience for the Woodshop supervisor role but not required includes:
- Attainment of City and Guilds-Level 2 Diploma in Wood Machining
- Knowledge of CNC programming, operation and maintenance (Enroute software)
- Basic IT skills, more specifically data entry
- Previous roles similar e.g. Joiner
The main purpose of the Woodshop supervisor role is to undertake supervision and production activities as required, to meet the needs of your internal and external customers. A breakdown of these responsibilities includes:
- Undertake production activities as required by the demands of the business ensuring that products are manufactured in an effective and timely manner.
- Supervise and support your team as and when needed and assist your Line Manager.
- Maintain a high standard within the team and workplace, proceeding to ensure efficiency.
- Adhere to Health and Safety practices as determined by the needs of the business and legislation.
Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience. On top of this, additional bonuses may apply.
£25,000 - £28,000
Westbury - Permanent Contract