We have a new opportunity for Sales Executives in and around the Chippenham area.
This specific sales role will be telephone based, being at the forefront of the business interacting with clients and customers.
Some of the main responsibilities you will have as a Sales Executive include:
- Following up on all leads provided by the team
- Making outbound calls to these companies to generate appointments for field sales team to visit.
- Working to set KPI’s to maximise opportunities
- Ensuring appointments are set in a sensible way geographically, to allow UK field sales team to maximise time with clients
- Developing an important knowledge of the services offered by the company.
- Updating database daily in a proficient manner
To excel as a Sales Executive, some ideal skills and knowledge includes:
- Possessing great communication skills to engage with new and potential clients across the board, via telephone as first
point of contact always, and having great written communication with any follow up emails you need to do
- Being confident and having an enquiring personality
- Having good database skills and attention to detail
- Being passionate for sales and developing new opportunities and revenue for business and commercial purposes
- Loving getting on the phone
The client is offering around £31,500 p/a plus commission with a healthy OTE of £50k to £70k p/a which isn't capped at all.
The hybrid working element is 3 days in the office and 2 days home/remote working.
The role is a permanent contract and on a full time basis, there is car parking and other company benefits.
£31,500 p/a plus hybrid working and commission OTE
Chippenham - Permanent Contract