We have a great opportunity for someone with finance and payroll experience to come into a well established company as a Finance Advisor. This is a temporary maternity cover role, primarily supporting payroll but with other transactional responsibilities attached, for a period of approximately 12 months.
You will be responsible for the processing of payroll and to provide administrative support to other financial business processes of the Transactional Services Team. Some of the other main duties and responsibilities included in the payroll position include:
1. Administration and processing of payroll for staff.
2. Check and process payroll transactions including timesheets and expense claims ensuring financial regulations are adhered to at all times.
3. First point of contact with the relevant statutory and non-statutory agencies and stakeholders such as HMRC, Department of Work & Pensions and more.
4. Liaising with other agencies relating to payroll deductions as required e.g. childcare vouchers, attachment of earnings etc.
5. Undertake payroll month-end and year end processes.
6. Adhere to set deadlines, whilst maintaining full and complete accuracy.
7. Provide support to all staff for any ‘on-line’ payslip and P60 enquiries.
You will need to have a good level of communication skills, liaising with clients and colleagues alike. To thrive in this role, an understanding of safeguarding and GDPR is necessary, allowing you to fit straight into the role. Additionally, a strong understanding of Microsoft Office is is required.
The client is offering a salary up to £25,000, working Monday - Friday.
Swindon - Temporary Contract