We have a great opportunity for you to join a beautiful and prestigious resort as a Night Porter, working as a part of the Front of House Team.
You will be at the forefront of the company, being responsible for the security of the resort and the guests overnight.
This includes the maintenance of the facilities public areas during the night hours whilst also acting as the point of contact for guests.
Other responsibilities included in the role are:
• Attend to guests needs and requirements, including arrivals and departures
• Set up conference and banqueting rooms as required
• Operating cleaning machinery in accordance with guidelines given
• Working with cleaning chemicals in line with COSHH guidelines
• Regular patrols to check security and safety of property and guests
• Preparing and delivering room service orders as per standard
• The ability to work, understand and adhere to luxury standards
• The ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Good communication skills and a high level of spoken English
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Computer skills.
• Positive attitude
The salary being offered is £12 p/h, working between 32 - 40 hours a week.
Castle Combe - Permanent Contract