Miles Recruitment are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Supervisor at a well esteemed and prestigious hotel.
In this Supervisor role, you will be supervising the front of house team and supporting the Food and Beverage management team.
You will be communicating with both guests and colleagues, therefore a high level of communication skills is required to prosper in this role. Additional desirable qualities and traits our client is looking for are:
• Experience within a Food and Beverage environment at a Chef de Rang/ Head Waiter/ess level
• Supervisory experience will be a distinct advantage
• Ability to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service in a busy environment.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts - to include evenings and weekends
• A positive attitude towards work
• Possess a strong knowledge of food and drinks
As you will be a common mediator between guest and employee, it is important you are able to build strong rapport with relevant parties. In doing so, you will be ensuring a welcoming and warm feeling for the guests and visitors to the hotel and restaurant. In addition to this, some other main responsibilities include:
• Overall supervision of the food and beverage team ensuring exceptional standards are delivered and maintained
• Assist with the ordering and control of stock items ensuring availability at all times
• Work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience of our guests
• Help to support the welfare and motivation of the F&B team
• Help to manage cost of sales to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved
• Keep up to date with business trends, systems and practices within the food and beverage industry to enable us to remain current and open to opportunities to improve the profitability of the department.
You will be offered a salary of £27,564 p/a with other complimentary bonuses, such as:
• 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Discounts on rooms at the hotel
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Discounts on Food & Beverages in all related properties and venues
• Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
Castle Combe - Permanent Contract