We are actively recruiting for an experienced Bartender to join a luxury hotel with beautiful facilities and stunning views.
You will be working in a busy environment, serving all beverages, from alcoholic to soft drinks, making cocktails to general assistance with food service.
You will be at the forefront of the restaurant, interacting and serving customers drinks and snacks when required. On top of this, you will have many other responsibilities including:
• Ensure that all items on bar menu are available at all times
• Assess guest needs and preferences and make suitable recommendations
• Prepare drinks and cocktails, always at high standards and with the correct garnishes
• Check guests identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age (when required)
• Stay guest focussed and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a bartender and will be comfortable to communicate with both guest and colleague alike. Some additional qualities that are beneficial to thrive in this role can include:
• A good knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails
• A friendly and outgoing personality
• Excellent command of the English language
• Passion for hospitality
• Excellent sales and upselling ability
The client is offering a salary of £25,730 for a 44 hour week.
On top of this, the client offers an extensive benefits package including:
• 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
• Meals on duty provided for free
• Large discounts on rooms, food and beverages across all related properties and venues
Castle Combe - Permanent Contract