Miles Recruitment have a great role for someone with sales experience in property or maintenance equipment, to join a well established and thriving company as a Specialist Solutions Assessor.
In this Specialist Solutions Assessor position, you will primarily be travelling to and from places, building customer relationships and representing the company. On average you will be doing around 30,000 miles in the car so you need to be comfortable driving and visiting sites on a daily basis.
Some additional skills and experience desired for this role include:
• Act with integrity as a commercial ambassador selling the clients quality products.
• Project a professional image of self and company in line with the clients clear ethos and hard-earned reputation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Hard-working, flexible, adaptable, and able to use own initiative.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise, and appropriate for the intended audience.
• Experience of CRM software and MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• Full UK Driving License required
Specialist Solutions Assessors are required to respond quickly and effectively to new and existing internal queries. A successful candidate will be able to advocate to a wide range of customer types and engage with internal and external teams and senior management to deliver well organised projects and provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
Other key responsibilities entailed with the role are:
• Becoming proficient in completing Security Assessment’s using app-based field software and liaising with Sales and Operations to implement solutions.
• Working with both Commercial and Residential Properties.
• Coordinating site set ups, managing teams of security technicians, overseeing installation of security measures (physical and manned) and signing off completed commissions.
• Liaising with clients as required, to manage and develop business relationships.
• Spot opportunities with customers and refer to the relevant sales or account management contact.
• To review and assess properties using security assessments, online documentation or Google and assist the account management team in putting together comprehensive security strategies.
The client is offering a competitive salary of £34,000 p/a, working 8am - 5pm with additional bonuses such as a company pension scheme.
Based around the Manchester Area
Manchester - Permanent Contract