Miles Recruitment have a new opportunity within a long established and reputable legal practice in the Wiltshire area for an experienced and credible IT professional to take on their new Head of IT.
As the Head of IT, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire IT department. You will lead a team of skilled IT professionals and guide the strategic direction of technology initiatives to support the organisation's goals and objectives.
What the job role entails:
- Minimise the firm’s security risks and pro-actively monitor the firm’s IT
- Plan for upgrade/replacement assets
- Legal compliance
- Staff training
- Telecoms management and negotiation of IT contracts
To thrive in this Head of IT role, these are some qualities and traits we are looking for:
- Experience in IT Management and Technology is essential (preferably within the legal sector)
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems, and cybersecurity best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday: 28 days in addition to public holidays
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we invite you to submit your CV to us.
Trowbridge - Permanent Contract