Miles Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity, working with a renowned client, seeking to hire an experienced hospitality and events operations manager to oversee and deliver a busy calendar of events.
As the Venue Operations Manager, you will be within a leadership position, therefore you communication between colleagues and clients will be crucial for success. Some of your main responsibilities can include:
• Oversee the smooth running of all departments, leading from the ground to manage the customer
experience from point of enquiry to the delivery of the event with a focus on leading the operational
running of the site.
• Ensuring the brand standards are met at all times through venue presentation and all customer
• Assessing strategic ways to improve and develop the site to deliver efficiency and exceptional client
experience at every step of the client journey.
• Proactively implement ways to increase revenue and profitability, particularly from services provided
by the F&B department.
• Hosting weekly HOD meetings and overseeing all teams, working with them to deliver exceptional
weddings and events, including post-event reporting.
• Genuine and approachable team leadership that will empower and inspire, including training and
supporting staff, overseeing team rotas and all internal departments.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in senior management position in hospitality
• Experience leading all departments within the hospitality sector
• Highest level understanding of exceptional customer service and high-end hosting
• Highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented
What's in it for you:
Salary : £45,000 - £50,000 p/a
Holiday : 25 Days + bank holidays
Plus many more benefits
£45,000 - £50,000
Chippenham - Permanent Contract